Monday, June 05, 2006


Just got to see the second episode of the IFL pilot. More good stuff. All the previous comments stand for this set of fights too. I could do without the picking up in the 3rd round for fights but I understand they have limited time. The show pits Mo Smith's Tiger Sharks against Renzo Gracie's Pitbulls.

I have heard some rumblings of people with FSN getting mixed up schedules and how this programme is jumping around timewise. That is too bad, it could kill the show's chances, it deserves better! Get it on TV in Canada too while you're at it IFL.

Hey! Delson Heleno for all you folks asking for Capoeira in MMA. Leadfoot is here. Lets just say the kicks do finish it, how is up to you to see.

Rogan and Eddie Bravo in the crowd giving positive interviews about the league is nice after the big stink Dana allegedly put up and the lawsuits etc.

I'll be tuning in for the final when I can. I advise you to do the same. It has aired on FSN already but I am sure you can catch reruns. Do it, it is worth every minute.

No comments: