Sunday, November 19, 2006

Peter Aerts - Volume 3 - Combinations - approximately 35 mins

See the other posts for comments on layout and production. still the same here, overall good.
This is a good video consisting of 15 combinations. The majority of these are purely offensive but a handful start with a defensive move. As expected there are some very interesting and useful combos here. Simple perhaps but certainly effective.

There is less of the fight scenes spliced into this video. I like to watch fight action as much as anyone but this doesn't really bother me too much as most of these fights are available for viewing from different online sources. Google is your friend.

Without the slow motion replays the tape would have time for another 10 combinations, that is the only complaint i have. I'd like to see more. All the instructinoals from this time period have these slo-mo replays so I guess I can't complain too much.

Volume 1

Volume 2

Volume 4

Volume 5

No comments: